With more than 32 million members and over 100 million reviews and opinions of hotels, restaurants and other travel-related businesses, Tripadvisor is one of the world’s most popular and largest travel communities.
“We are delighted that 18 of our camps from Botswana, Malawi, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe have consistently received high ratings from our guests and Tripadvisor members, resulting in this esteemed recognition. Every day our camp teams go the extra mile to ensure that guests visiting these exceptional wilderness areas experience a life-changing journey”, says Dave Bennett, Wilderness Safaris Operations Director.
All of the camps recognised by Tripadvisor are ideally located in pristine wilderness areas, have a light footprint and are committed to the company’s 4Cs philosophy (Commerce, Conservation, Community and Culture). With 30 years’ experience as Africa’s leading ecotourism company, Wilderness Safaris is renowned for offering guests tailor-made journeys in Africa’s remote wilderness areas that change the way they view the world.
The following camps received a Certificate of Excellence:
• Botswana: Chitabe Camp; Duba Plains; DumaTau Camp; Kwetsani Camp; Little Vumbura; Mombo Camp; Selinda Camp; Tubu Tree; Zarafa Camp
• Malawi: Mvuu Lodge
• Namibia: Doro Nawas; Kulala Desert Lodge; Little Kulala; Ongava Lodge
• South Africa: Pafuri Camp
• Zambia: Toka Leya; The River Club
• Zimbabwe: Little Makalolo