Kulala Desert Lodge Rates
Our fully inclusive rates are not just about the level of accommodation or the thread count of the linen. They encompass elements that cannot be counted or measured, such as exclusive access across eight countries to nearly 3 million hectares (7 million acres) of Africa’s best wildlife areas. This equates in general to 3 000 hectares (8 000 acres) of private land per guest, creating a unique sense of seclusion, comfort, privacy and space. In turn, your presence helps us in the conservation of all these areas.
Kulala Desert Lodge can be booked on a fully-inclusive basis or dinner, bed and breakfast basis.
Our rates include:
• All meals
• Scheduled camp activities including excursions to Sossusvlei and Sesrium, game drives and nature walks.
• Park fees
• Local drinks
Our rates exclude:
• Scheduled charter flights
• Transfers to camp
• Premium imported brands
• Champagne on fully inclusive basis
• Drinks, laundry and camp activities on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis
• Optional activities such as hot air ballooning, eco quad biking and horse riding
|Fully inclusive - Per person sharing per night||Rates|
|11 January 2015 to 14 June 2015||R 4,011|
|15 June 2015 to 31 October 2015||R 5,062|
|01 November 2015 to 19 December 2015||R 4,416|
Our dedicated team with 30 years’ experience of designing perfect safaris works with your travel agent – an Africa specialist in their own right – to design a journey that suits your budget and bucket list.