The River Club Rates
Our fully inclusive rates are not just about the level of accommodation or the thread count of the linen. They encompass elements that cannot be counted or measured, such as exclusive access across nine countries to more than 3 million hectares (8 million acres) of Africa’s best wildlife areas. This equates in general to 3 000 hectares (8 000 acres) of private land per guest, creating a unique sense of seclusion, comfort, privacy and space. In turn, your presence helps us in the conservation of all these areas.
The River Club can be booked on a full board rate.
Our rates include:
• All meals
• All local drinks
The following activities are included on a fully inclusive rate:
• Visit to Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park in open or closed safari vehicles.
• Fishing excursions (standard equipment provided – enough fishing tackle for 1 boat and 4 fishing rods; no set time for this activity; scheduled according to availability, guests’ needs and duration of stay).
• Sundowner boat trips with fully stocked bar (island lunches can be arranged).
• Visit to a local African village.
• Excursions to the Zambian side of Victoria Falls (umbrellas and ponchos are provided by the Club); the Falls are at their most impressive from February to May.
• Croquet, bush golf and nature walks all on the property.
Our rates exclude:
• All other activities are at an additional cost
• Premium imported brands
• Transfers to camp
Please enquire about includes and excludes on our dinner, bed and breakfast rates.
|Fully inclusive - Per person sharing per night||Luxury Chalet Rates|
|11 January 2014 to 14 June 2015||US$ 747|
|15 June 2015 to 31 October 2015||US$ 785|
|01 November 2015 to 10 January 2016||US$ 747|
|Fully inclusive - Per person sharing per night||Princess Mary Suite Rates|
|11 January 2014 to 14 June 2015||US$ 1,143|
|15 June 2015 to 31 October 2015||US$ 1,200|
|01 November 2015 to 10 January 2016||US$ 1,143|
Our dedicated team with 30 years’ experience of designing perfect safaris works with your travel agent – an Africa specialist in their own right – to design a journey that suits your budget and bucket list.