The River Club Rates
Our fully inclusive rates are not just about the level of accommodation or the thread count of the linen. They encompass elements that cannot be counted or measured, such as exclusive access to more than 3 million hectares (8 million acres) of Africa’s best wildlife areas. This equates to 3 000 hectares (8 000 acres) of private land per guest, creating a unique sense of seclusion, comfort, privacy and space. In turn, your presence helps us in the conservation of these areas.
The River Club can be book on a full board or dinner, bed and breakfast rate.
Our rates include:
- All meals
- Local drinks
The following activities are included on a fully inclusive rate:
- Visit to Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park in open or closed safari vehicles.
- Fishing excursions (standard equipment provided – enough fishing tackle for 1 boat and 4 fishing rods; no set time for this activity; scheduled according to availability, guests’ needs and duration of stay).
- Sundowner boat trips with fully stocked bar (island lunches can be arranged).
- Visit to a local African village.
- Excursions to the Zambian side of Victoria Falls (umbrellas and ponchos are provided by the Club); the Falls are at their most impressive from February to May.
- Croquet, bush golf and nature walks all on the property.