Toka Leya Camp Rates
Our fully inclusive rates are not just about the level of accommodation or the thread count of the linen. They encompass elements that cannot be counted or measured, such as exclusive access to more than 3 million hectares (8 million acres) of Africa’s best wildlife areas. This equates to 3 000 hectares (8 000 acres) of private land per guest, creating a unique sense of seclusion, comfort, privacy and space. In turn, your presence helps us in the conservation of these areas.
Toka Leya’s rate is fully inclusive, with some activities at extra cost.
Our rates include:
- Accommodation, all meals, laundry, local drinks.
- Scheduled camp activities including a river cruise on our boats, a game drive in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
- Guided tour of the Zambian side of the Victoria Falls
- Guided tour of Livingstone and Livingstone Museum
- Visit to a nearby village plus local curio shops.