Toka Leya Camp Rates
Our fully inclusive rates are not just about the level of accommodation or the thread count of the linen. They encompass elements that cannot be counted or measured, such as exclusive access across nine countries to more than 3 million hectares (8 million acres) of Africa’s best wildlife areas. This equates in general to 3 000 hectares (8 000 acres) of private land per guest, creating a unique sense of seclusion, comfort, privacy and space. In turn, your presence helps us in the conservation of all these areas.
Toka Leya’s rate is fully inclusive, with some activities at extra cost.
Our rates include:
• All meals
• All local drinks
• Scheduled camp activities including a river cruise on our boats, a game drive in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
• Guided tour of the Zambian side of the Victoria Falls
• Guided tour of Livingstone and Livingstone Museum
• Visit to a nearby village plus local curio shops.
Our rates exclude:
• Premium imported brands
• There are a range of other activities available at an extra cost such as white water rafting, helicopter flights, micro- lighting, canoeing, jet boating and horse riding amongst others
• Transfers to camp
|Fully inclusive - Per person sharing per night||Standard Room Rates|
|01 November 2014 to 10 January 2015||US$ 670|
|11 January 2015 to 14 June 2015||US$ 670|
|15 June 2015 to 31 October 2015||US$ 704|
|01 November 2015 to 10 January 2016||US$ 670|
Our dedicated team with 30 years’ experience of designing perfect safaris works with your travel agent – an Africa specialist in their own right – to design a journey that suits your budget and bucket list.