Diverse Namibia Rates
As a set-departure guided journey, Diverse Namibia’s fully inclusive rates comprise the expertise of one knowledgeable and professional guide who leads you from beginning to end, combined with tailor-made services like logistics, sightseeing and accommodation in our camps.
More than this, there is your exclusive access to more than 3 million hectares (8 million acres) of Africa’s best wildlife areas. This equates to 3 000 hectares (8 000 acres) of private land per guest, creating a unique sense of seclusion, comfort, privacy and space. In turn, your presence helps us in the conservation of these areas.
Inclusions on the Safari (as per the detailed itinerary provided):
• Accommodation as specified
• A reasonable amount of soft drinks, mineral water, fruit juice, house wine and beer, as well as local spirits such as gin and Amarula whilst at Kulala Adventurer Camp, Damaraland Adventurer Camp and Andersson’s Camp
• All meals from lunch on Day 1, excluding dinner on the second night in Swakopmund and lunch on Day 10
• All activities as per the detailed itinerary
• National Park Fees
Exclusions on the Safari (as per the detailed itinerary provided):
• All relevant entry and departure government taxes and unexpected increases thereto •All personal purchases,
including curios, meals, drinks not specified above, telephone calls, compulsory comprehensive travel insurance,
• All drinks whilst in Swakopmund
• Any pre- and/or -post tour arrangements
• Optional extra activities/services, not included in the detailed itinerary
• All flights
• Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
|Fully inclusive - Per person sharing per exploration||Rates|
|01 November 2014 to 28 December 2014||R 29,669|
|20 January 2015 to 31 May 2015||R 31,095|
|01 June 2015 to 31 October 2015||R 36,048|
|01 November 2015 to 28 December 2015||R 31,095|
Our dedicated team with 30 years’ experience of designing perfect safaris works with your travel agent – an Africa specialist in their own right – to design a journey that suits your budget and bucket list.