Migration Routes Rates
As a set-departure guided journey, Migration Routes’ fully inclusive rates comprise the expertise of one knowledgeable and professional guide who leads you from beginning to end, combined with tailor-made services like logistics, sightseeing and accommodation in our camps.
More than this, there is your exclusive access to more than 3 million hectares (8 million acres) of Africa’s best wildlife areas. This equates to 3 000 hectares (8 000 acres) of private land per guest, creating a unique sense of seclusion, comfort, privacy and space. In turn, your presence helps us in the conservation of these areas.
Our rates include:
• All meals
• A reasonable amount of soft drinks
• Mineral water, fruit juice, house wine and beer as well as local spirits such as gin and Amarula while on safari
• National Park fees
• Scheduled activities and all internal charters on a seat-rate basis
Our rates exclude:
• Flights (other than specified in the detailed safari itinerary)
• Compulsory comprehensive insurance
• All relevant entry and departure Government taxes
• All personal purchases (including curios, spirit liquors, telephone calls, etc.)
• Optional extra activities
• All other travel arrangements pre and post the safari and any new Government taxes
• Fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
|Fully inclusive - Per person sharing per exploration||Rates|
|31 March 2014 to 31 May 2014||US$ 6,044|
|01 June 2014 to 31 October 2014||US$ 6,404|
|01 November 2014 to 27 November 2014||US$ 6,044|
Our dedicated team with 30 years’ experience of designing perfect safaris works with your travel agent – an Africa specialist in their own right – to design a journey that suits your budget and bucket list.