Pafuri Walking Trail Rates
As a set-departure guided journey, the Pafuri Walking Trail’s fully inclusive rates comprise the expertise of a knowledgeable and professional guide who leads you from beginning to end, combined with tailor-made services like logistics, amenities and accommodation in the Trails camp.
More than this, there is your exclusive access to more than 3 million hectares (8 million acres) of Africa’s best wildlife areas. This equates to 3 000 hectares (8 000 acres) of private land per guest, creating a unique sense of seclusion, comfort, privacy and space. In turn, your presence helps us in the conservation of these areas.
Our rates include:
• All meals
• Mineral water
• Scheduled activities
Our rates exclude:
• Compulsory comprehensive insurance
• All drinks except for water
• All other travel arrangements pre and post the safari
• National Park fees; all relevant entry and exit Government taxes
• Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases that are beyond our control
|Fully inclusive - Per person sharing per trail||Rates|
|01 April 2014 to 31 October 2014||R4,134|
|01 April 2015 to 31 October 2015||R4,548|
Our dedicated team with 30 years’ experience of designing perfect safaris works with your travel agent – an Africa specialist in their own right – to design a journey that suits your budget and bucket list.