Desert Dune Safari Rates
As a set-departure guided journey, the Desert Dune Safari fully inclusive rates comprise the expertise of one knowledgeable and professional guide who leads you from beginning to end, combined with tailor-made services like logistics, sightseeing and accommodation in our camps.
Our rates include:
• All meals (excluding dinner on the second evening in Swakopmund)
• A reasonable amount of soft drinks, mineral water, fruit juice, house wine and beer, as well as local spirits such as gin and Amarula while at the Wilderness Camps
• National Park fees
• Laundry (excluded at Hansa Hotel & Terrace Bay Lodge)
• Scheduled activities
• Road transfers
• All internal charters on a seat-rate basis as specified in the detailed safari itinerary
Our rates exclude:
• Flights (other than specified in the detailed safari itinerary)
• Compulsory comprehensive insurance
• All drinks at the Hansa Hotel & Terrace Bay Lodge
• All personal purchases (including curios, spirit liquors, telephone calls, etc.)
• Optional extra activities
• All other travel arrangements pre and post the safari
• Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control.
Our dedicated team with 30 years’ experience of designing perfect safaris works with your travel agent – an Africa specialist in their own right – to design a journey that suits your budget and bucket list.